Oil & Gas
October 2014 – August 2015
Working through Coffey International, GRG provided an environmental risk assessment, developed an environmental emergency response plan and cost benefit analysis for Petrochina’s Halfaya field and operations.
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Oil Spill Response Gap Assessment
- Crisis and Emergency Response Document Assessment
- Environmental Emergency Response Plan
- Oil Spill Response Equipment Requirements and Specifications
- Oil Spill Response Cost Benefit Analysis
- Feed Package for ESIA
Working in the environment of post-war Iraq pulling together response capabilities of a pre-war system and the emerging modern operations of PetroChina in an extremely rural section of northern Iraq.
All components delivered and accepted by both Coffey International and end user PetroChina. Project delivered on budget.
Images © PetroChina, Reuters & GRG. You are not authorized to use any of the images shown on this page.